This ministry serves the body of Times Square Church by providing biblically-based, Christ-centered counseling in all areas of Christian life.
*PLEASE BE ADVISED: As church counselors we are not professionals, licensed psychologists or psychiatrists. We simply offer Christian counseling based on the Word of God, and an opportunity for prayer led by the Holy Spirit.
The Times Square Church Counseling Ministry provides counseling for, but not limited to:
Applying for Counseling
- Counseling applications can be picked up on Sundays between services and on Tuesdays before services.
- Applications are available at the Information Table in the Main lobby.
- Counseling appointments will only be arranged if your application can be accommodated and you are assigned a counselor.
- Completed applications must be dropped into the “Counseling Application Receiving Box” located on the left side of the Short-term Missions/Prayer Request box in the Main lobby.
- Completed applications will be generally be responded to within 5 days.