March 12, 2020
Church Services Cancelled Due to NY State Mandate
Sunday 10AM & Tuesday 7PM Prayer Service Live Streamed
Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced a statewide ban on public gatherings of more than 500 people as part of new “density reduction” guidelines to combat the spread of the coronavirus. Effective Friday, March 13 at 5PM, gatherings of more than 500 people will not be permitted in New York State.
In compliance with these new guidelines, Times Square Church is canceling all church services, Bible studies, small groups, and meetings until further notice.
Watch the Sunday 10AM & Tuesday 7PM Service
We will continue to live stream our Sunday 10AM service and our Tuesday 7PM prayer service on our website, tsc.nyc, as long as the ban on public gatherings is in effect.
Register for Updates
Stay informed by registering to receive updates by email or text, and by visiting our website tsc.nyc. Please do not call the church.
Register for TSC Updates
Thanks for your continued support
You can continue to give your tithes and offerings online at tsc.nyc or on your cell phone by texting “GiveTSCNYC” to 77977.GIVE NOW
Take the necessary precautions
It is critical that we all continue to practice general viral infection prevention measures recommended by public health officials:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you need a coronavirus test, call 844-NYC-4NYC. Cost will not be a barrier to testing and treatment in New York City.
We care about you!
Always know your safety is our priority as we follow the guidelines given by our federal, state and city authorities.
For more information and updates, visit:
- NYC Dept of Health and Mental Hygiene:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Helpful Fact Sheet: