JOIN US IN-PERSON OR ONLINE SUNDAYS AT 10AM
We are now offering both online and in-person services. We realize that some of you are ready for in-person gathering, while others may still feel more comfortable online and we welcome you to worship with us in the environment that you are most comfortable. We are excited to be meeting in-person again and we invite you to view the details below to learn more about what to expect when you arrive.
What We Are Doing To Keep You Healthy
- Currently, we will not be providing childcare or TSC Kids, but kids are welcome to join with their parents in the main service and will be provided with an activity pack.
- Masks will be required for anyone that is 2 years or older. Masks will be provided for your convenience.
- All commonly used entry doors to the building and sanctuary will be propped open or opened by an usher.
- Our awesome volunteer teams will greet you with a wave instead of a handshake or hug.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the building.
- We will not be passing an offering plate. Instead, we will be giving our tithes and offerings at the offering box located at the welcome center in the church foyer at the end of service or through our online giving: here.
- The cafeteria will be closed.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing routines across the building.
- Please avoid congregating in the church foyer after service.
How You Can Help
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Be mindful of the fact that everyone may be at a different comfort level than you are with being close to other people.
- Join with us online if:
- In the last 14 days, you or a family member has tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
Here Are Some Ways You Can Stay Connected Online
- Join us live at 10am for our online service on our YouTube channel or Facebook page
- We invite you to participate in the chat with our friendly chat hosts and with other people watching service with you.
- You can continue your online giving through our website: here.
For more information and updates follow us!
As always, for any other details or questions you may have, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 717.865.2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to helping you in any way that we can.
While we exercise wisdom in keeping ourselves and our loved ones safe, we know that ultimately, health and protection are found in Jesus. Let’s continue to trust in Him and His promises of protection for ourselves, our families, and all those who are affected by illness.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2
We are located in Grantville, Pennsylvania on the campus of Summit International School of Ministry, the Bible school of Times Square Church.
TSC Summit Campus serves as the home church for Summit students as well as the local community. We are a community of believers who desire to continually grow in our knowledge of Christ. Our church family has the unique blend of being local to the community while simultaneously reflecting faces and cultures from all over the world in our Summit students!
Pastor Nik Godshall and Pastor Pavel Maftey, both Summit alumni, serve as Associate Pastors under the leadership of Senior Pastor Tim Dilena. Their passion and enthusiasm for the Lord and for leading people closer to Jesus is evident in the way they serve at TSC Summit Campus.
For the latest news and events, follow us on our Facebook Page
We look forward to seeing you!
TSC SUMMIT CAMPUS
Wednesday 7:00 PM Transformed Youth
Times Square Church Summit Campus
74 Harrison School Road | Grantville, PA 17028
TSC SUMMIT CAMPUS
Tim Dilena is senior pastor of Times Square Church and its three satellite campuses, TSC North Jersey Campus, TSC Summit Campus and TSC Bronx campus.
Nik Godshall is Associate Pastor of TSC Summit Campus. Born and raised in Pennsylvania, Nik Godshall felt called to full-time ministry at a young age. In 2004, he enrolled in Summit International School of Ministry and graduated in 2007. He currently serves at his alma mater as a professor and Dean of Academics. Additionally, he serves the campus church there as one of its Associate Pastors. Nik is also furthering his education in biblical and theological studies, so he can better serve those under his ministry. As a teacher, his passion is seeing people grow in their love for Jesus as they grow in their knowledge of who He is. But exceeding his love of teaching and preaching is his love of date nights with his beautiful wife, Christina, playtime with his son Noah, and hiking the beautiful trails of Pennsylvania.
Pavel Maftey is Associate Pastor of TSC Summit Campus and is also the Director of Maintenance and Special Projects at Summit International School of Ministry. He desires to pray and support the body of Christ to reach those who are in need with the Gospel of truth. Originally from Ukraine and is one of thirteen children. Pavel is a graduate of Slavic Missionary Bible School, Summit International School of Ministry (Class of 2012) and has a BA in Biblical Studies from Lancaster Bible College. He is happily married to Haley and they have two daughters, Elliana and Laneya. His family means the world to him and they are a great support and partners in ministry.
TSC SUMMIT CAMPUS
Josiah DeRoos is the Youth Pastor at Times Square Church Summit Campus, as well as the Special Projects Supervisor for Summit International School of Ministry. He graduated from Summit International School of Ministry in 2013 and received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biblical Studies from Lancaster Bible College in 2016. He has been serving as the youth pastor for TSC Summit since 2017. He has a passion for serving youth and young adults, and to see them living in an abundant, God-filled life. During his teenage years, Josiah spent three years on the mission field serving with his family in Nigeria, Africa. It was there that God began to put a desire on his heart to pursue ministry, and in 2010 he enrolled at Summit International School of Ministry. Josiah enjoys sports of any kind, and is also passionate about writing and recording music. Josiah is married to Karis, a labor and delivery nurse.
Christina Godshall is the Director of Worship of TSC Summit Campus. Born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Christina was brought up as a pastor's daughter and loved the Lord and desired to serve Him from an early age. In 2005, she left her Southern roots and enrolled in Summit International School of Ministry in Pennsylvania. Since graduating in 2008, Christina has been employed by Summit where she has served in various capacities such as Director of Music, faculty, and Academic Assistant. Currently, Christina serves as the Dean of Academics and the Director of Worship for Times Square Church| Summit Campus. Christina has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Lancaster Bible College. She is also married to Pastor Nik Godshall and together they have one son. While life can often be chaotic juggling all her responsibilities, Christina's greatest sense of joy comes from her three favorite roles: being a wife to her best friend, Nik, being "Momma" to her greatest joy, Noah, and leading the Body of Christ in worship.
TSC SUMMIT CAMPUS
TSC SUMMIT CAMPUS