Carter Conlon Compassion Fund
The Carter Conlon Compassion Fund is a fund for the alleviation of human suffering, into which Carter Conlon has donated all net profits from his intellectual works which include personal and theological books, children’s books and music.
Anyone may donate to this fund. The funds are dispersed for human need under the guidance of Times Square Church.
The fund has used donations to:
- Support an organization in the Middle East that helps girls used as sex slaves by ISIS.
- Provide winter coats for children in Panama City.
- Provide blankets for the homeless in New York City.
- Support St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Provide transportation for elders of First Nations communities in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, to attend a Christian gathering.
- Provide support to Midwest Food Bank Pennsylvania which supplies thousands of pounds of food to churches and other feeding agencies each month.
Thank you for buying a book! Your purchase today will help us relieve human suffering around the world.