Immigrant families from south of the border arrived in our backyard at the hotel on 51st Street plus three other hotels in our neighborhood. As of today there are close to 10,000 immigrants living in these hotels.
These families come with very little and have to embrace a new culture, new language, new food and very limited financial resources.
God has blessed us with relationships with the people that oversee the families as well as local church partners that are working with them as well. We are getting daily updates of what is needed.
Families come in all shapes, sizes and ages so your help is welcome. The Wishlist below is updated with current needs for the families.
Online Amazon Wish List
- Purchase a new coat online to be delivered to the church
- If you speak Spanish, and can work with us as a translator for
- English as a Second Language classes
- Conversational English Connect Group
- On-site translation for women’s Bible study
- Click here join!