First Time Here?
We know that showing up to a new place or trying something new for the first time can be intimidating, but at Times Square Church it’s our desire that you feel right at home from the moment you turn on the online stream or walk in the doors of the church.
Can't Wait to See You!
We want to help you grow in your relationship with God and others. We’ll be there with you every step of the way to help no matter where you live in the world! This is church, anywhere!
At a Sunday Service, You Can Expect:
- Thought provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible from our senior pastor, Tim Dilena.
- Each service to last around 90 minutes.
- Engaging worship music.
- Come as you are. There is no dress code. Some people wear suits and others wear jeans and t-shirts. We want you to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
- Our services are translated in 8 different languages, we have interpreters for the hard of hearing, parking, and much more.
At Times Square Church, You’ll Find:
- A place to belong. Connect Groups are the people you can grow, laugh and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A change to make a difference by serving others. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change the lives in your church, your community and the world.
- A place for your family.