Summit International School of Ministry
Director of Operations at Summit International School of Ministry
Director of IT at Times Square Church
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of applications, networks, and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems, phone systems, and networks to optimize the role of technology at Summit.
Essential Job Functions
- Adhere to the Summit International School of Ministry Statement of Faith.
- Actively participate in staff and/or departmental devotions, including but not limited to, worship, speaking, discussion, and prayer.
- Set up and configure computers, Windows operating systems, Office 365 productivity software, printers, phones, security cameras, Wi-Fi and network equipment according to TSC IT specifications.
- Assist with the implementation of new telecommunication systems, wireless network systems, security surveillance systems, access control systems and public address systems.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software and hardware problems and document the solutions.
- Create and maintain accurate up to date documentation of system configurations and software settings.
- Manage various aspects of Microsoft Office 365 and help administrate the SharePoint staff/student portal.
- Identify computer systems and IT infrastructure replacements needs, gather requirements, evaluate cost-effective solutions and make recommendations for purchasing and budgeting to TSC IT.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems by following TSC’s IT policy and adhering to information security best practices.
- Provide orientation and guidance to end users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Assist with live-event technical support (classrooms, chapel, services, special events, etc.)
- Schedule upgrades and maintenance to minimize end-user downtime.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and upgrades, maintenance schedules, and project status.
- Provide clear and consistent communication between Summit and TSC’s IT team to keep short and long-term technology goals on schedule.
- Must live on Campus. Housing is provided as part of compensation package.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science or Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
Summit International School of Ministry is the Bible School of Times Square Church. Founded in 1994 through the ministry of David Wilkerson. We are located in Grantville, Pennsylvania on a beautiful 100-acre campus is situated near the foothills of the Blue Mountains. Summit’s mission is to build the spiritual foundation that allows men and women to become spiritually free and entirely useful in whatever vocation they are called to. Our hope is that young people would be trained and transformed to become a mobilized spiritual army equipped to make disciples for Jesus Christ. At Summit we define ministry as living for the benefit of others. Our two-year program provides men and women with a well-rounded understanding of ministry through academic, practical and spiritual training. For further information about the school please visit our website at www.summitpa.org.
It is the policy of Summit International School of Ministry to employ those who:
- have made a commitment to Jesus Christ;
- agree with, live by, and support our Statement of Faith; www.summitpa.org/statement-of-faith/
- are capable of meeting high standards of character and occupational qualifications,
- are capable of occupational, personal, and spiritual growth,
- and consistently treat fellow employees, ministry volunteers, and church attendees with common decency, always remembering to prefer one another.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Summit will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Summit does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Summit is allowed by law to consider the religious beliefs held by applicants and employees. Furthermore, Summit may take employment-related action, including termination and/or refusing to hire employees and applicants based on their religious beliefs and practices and their compliance with the religious beliefs, policies, and practices of Summit to the fullest extent allowed by federal and state law. Any decisions made by Summit leadership regarding a provision of this paragraph are final and not subject to court review.
Submit your Resume
To apply, email resume to email@example.com